Onebridge Center provide exciting opportunities to make a difference. Here you can view our current openings and apply for positions online.
Life Skills Facilitator
Imagine a world where you wake up every morning knowing you are going to make an impact by assisting individuals with gaining valuable skills that they will use for life all because of you.
That’s what we do…and we need your help.
When you join the Onebridge Team you get to:
Work with some amazing disabled individuals who are interested in learning basic computer and life skills that they can use in everyday life.
- Make a difference within the community as you work side-by-side volunteering with the people we serve.
- Collaborate and work with some amazing team members who love what they do.
- Join the mission to empower individuals to improve their lives through skills training to achieve what’s possible. Together.
The work we do is life-changing for us and the people we serve and we pursue it with relentless commitment.
We are looking for people who don’t consider themselves to be average but the EXCEPTION.
If inside you are saying ”YES”! Keep reading…
Our new Life Skills Facilitator will help individuals with disabilities contribute to their communities and learn valuable skills through volunteer work, life skills training using computers, technology, other resources and fun.
- Monday through Friday from 8:45am-3pm.
- What You Will Love to Do…
- Provide a WOW experience to our clients, guardians and stakeholders through communication and service.
- Help the Onebridge team with special projects as it relates to the development of new material and/or technology for skills training. There will be PLENTY of opportunities to learn and grow.
- Assist individuals with removing barriers that keep them from reaching their goals.
- Watch them grow and document their success.
- Facilitate and escort individuals to volunteer sites.
- You will help our individuals EXCEL by making a weekly schedule of activities that will impact them in a positive way.
- No day will be the same. You certainly won’t be bored!
You are the EXCEPTION we are looking for if:
Required Skills and Qualifications
- You are Energetic, Compassionate, and caring demeanor.
- Possess the ability to build rapport with clients.
- You find it easy to empathize with others.
- You enjoy helping people and meeting their needs in creative ways.
- You are a positive, highly-motivated self-starter and a quick learner.
- You have high standards for work
- You have a “figure it out” attitude about any new project or task you haven’t done before.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older.
- Valid Ohio Driver’s License with 4 points or less and Automobile Insurance.
- CPR/FA Certification preferred but will train.
- Must pass an extensive criminal background.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
- High School Diploma/GED
What Onebridge Support Services can offer you:
- Paid training online and offline
- Implementation coach to assist with implementing the curriculum and best practices.
- Employee referral bonus program
- Voluntary benefits which includes vision, dental, disability and life insurance, critical illness insurance, accident insurance, hospital insurance).
- Employee discount program
- Other generous benefits and perks!