Become a Onebridge Hiring Partner
United, we can further the inclusion of individuals with disabilities in both our workplaces and our communities.
Create a pool of talent that consists of people with disabilities. Utilize the strength, ingenuity, and creativity of those with disabilities in the workplace.
Onebridge is continuously looking for Champion Employers who want to improve their diversity and inclusion efforts. When it comes to boosting your efforts for disability diversity and inclusion, we want to be your HR department.
Benefits to Becoming a Hiring Partner:
- Vetted, qualified job candidates
- Follow-up for newly hired candidates
- Resources and training on reasonable accommodations (if needed)
- Information about tax credits, such the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC)
- Fewer staff changes
- Investing less time and money in recruiting and interviewing suitable candidates
- Assistance to clients even after they have been employed
- Reduced costs for internal training
- Ongoing support via Disability and Inclusion Training for your staff.
Become a Local Host Partner For The Following:
Used to help individuals build their soft skills and receive feedback on areas for improvement.
An individual’s career interests are ascertained through work at local businesses, which also helps to identify talents, strengths, and potential barriers to employment.
Benefits to Becoming a Local Host Partner:
- Free supervised training at no cost to employers
- Liability protection for both our employees and yours.
- MOU to ensure the protections and responsibilities for each party.
- Community Developer who will coordinate all the assessments.
- Ongoing assistance for employees with gaining any further skills they might need.
- Excellent opportunity to hire potential employees.
What is the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC)?
How to Apply for the Work Opportunity Tax Credit?
Learn how how to apply for the Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) by visiting: